How do I care for my Herschel products?
We want you to enjoy your Herschel product for as long as possible. Here are our care tips on keeping your products looking their best.
- Remove dirt and stains with a small bristle brush or toothbrush and mild soap and water. Work in circular motions, scrubbing gently. Rinse with cold water and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid using bleach and harsh chemicals
Which Herschel backpacks can hold a 13" or 15" laptop?
Backpacks that can hold a 13" laptop
- Nova Backpack | Mid-Volume
- Little America | Mid-Volume
- Settlement Backpack | Mid-Volume
- Dawson Backpack | One Size
- Orion Retreat Backpack | Small
- Retreat Backpack | Small & Mid-Volume
Backpacks that can hold a 15" laptop
- Classic Backpack | X-Large
- Little America Backpack | Standard
- Heritage Backpack | One Size & Pro
- Pop Quiz Backpack | Standard
- Settlement Backpack | Standard
- Retreat Backpack | Standard
- Miller Backpack | One size
- Survey II Backpack | One Size
- Thompson Backpack | One Size
Backpacks that can hold a 16" laptop
- Tech Daypack | 20L
Best Herschel bags for school?
Need the perfect bag for school or Uni that holds all the essentials and more? The bags below are your top picks.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you have a Herschel store where I can look at your products in person?
We don't have a physical Herschel store in New Zealand just yet, however, our Herschel Experts are available on Live Chat and email should you have any product questions!READ FULL ARTICLE
Are Herschel bags water resistant?
All Herschel bags are made with water resistant material (600D poly), however, if you're looking for further protection against the elements, we recommend our Weather Resistant bags.READ FULL ARTICLE
Are Herschel bags vegan?
We are currently unable to guarantee that our products are 100% vegan certified, however, we use a glue that is resin based and not animal-based.
We will be working on implementing standardized testing and measurements to guarantee that there are no animal by-products involved in the making of our items (via glues, adhesives, synthetic leather etc.).READ FULL ARTICLE