How do I care for my Herschel products?
Do not put your bag in the washing machine, simply use mild soap and spot clean where the issue is.
- We do not recommend machine washing or dry cleaning your product as this may affect the integrity of the product materials
- We recommend hand washing the product with a mild soap (no stronger than dish soap) and hanging to air-dry
- We recommend avoiding using bleach and harsh cleaning chemicals
- Make sure that all pockets and zippers are open when you’re hanging your bag up to air-dry, to help maintain the shape of your bag
- Try to avoid drying your bag in direct sunlight so the colour doesn’t fade
Which Herschel backpacks can hold a 13" or 15" laptop?
We carry a range of backpacks that cater to various laptop sizes. You can see these below:
Backpacks that can hold a 13"-14" laptop
Backpacks that can hold a 15"-16" laptopREAD FULL ARTICLE
Do you have a Herschel store where I can look at your products in person?
We don't have a physical Herschel store in New Zealand just yet, however, our Herschel Experts are available on Messaging and email should you have any product questions!
You can get in touch with them below.READ FULL ARTICLE
Are Herschel bags water resistant?
All Herschel bags are made with water-resistant material (600D poly), however, if you're looking for further protection against the elements, we recommend our Weather Resistant bags.READ FULL ARTICLE
Are Herschel products vegan?
We currently offer a range of products that are certified as being 100% vegan. You can see these HERE.
We are currently unable to guarantee that the rest of our range is 100% vegan certified, however, we use a glue that is resin-based and not animal-based.
We will be working on implementing standardized testing and measurements to guarantee that there are no animal by-products involved in the making of our items (via glues, adhesives, synthetic leather etc.).READ FULL ARTICLE