I just signed up, where is my 15% discount code?
Once you sign up, your 15% discount code will be sent to your email.
If this code has not come through, please see the following steps:
- Please ensure your email and details are entered correctly when signing up
- Check your spam/junk emails to see if the email is there
- Please allow 24-48 hours for the email to come through
If your discount code has still not come through after checking these steps, please reach out to our Herschel Experts below to help!READ FULL ARTICLE
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently accept payment via Mastercard, VISA, American Express, PayPal and Afterpay.
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you price match?
Unfortunately, we don't offer a price match guarantee if our styles are on sale with a third-party retailer.
However, join our mailing list and we'll keep you up to date with promotions and upcoming sales!READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I get a tax invoice for my online order?
Your confirmation email contains all the required information for tax purposes and doubles as a tax invoice.
You can save this email as a pdf, or print it if a hard copy is required.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why can't I check out?
We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing this on our website. We suggest either switching browsers or clearing your cache and reloading the browser to attempt to fix the issue. If you're logged into your account, try checking out as a guest.
If you're unable to find your suburb/postcode, enter your postcode first and then select your suburb from the dropdown list.
Before re-attempting to place your order, please check your bank account and inbox to see if any funds have been deducted or if you've received a confirmation email. If so, your order has been successfully placed - our site just experienced a glitch!
If you're still having difficulty checking out, we want to hear about it. Contact the Herschel Experts below if the site is having any technical issues impacting your ability to check out.
The more details you can provide us, the better. When you reach out to us, please provide any of the below information:
- as much detail about the issue as you can.
- screenshots of error messages (if any).
- which browser you're using (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Edge etc.).
- what you've done to try to resolve it so far.
Do you offer a sign-up or first-time buyer discount code?
We sure do, sign up here and get a 15% discount off your first purchase with us!
You'll also be the first to know about any promotions and offers.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why haven't I received my order confirmation?
Haven't received an email order confirmation from us? Here are a few possible explanations as to why:
- Your order could still be processing in our system - please allow 24 hours for this to come through
- The email has been marked as spam and has been moved to your junk/spam folder
- There could be a small typo in your email address entered at the checkout
If you haven't received your confirmation email within 24 hours, contact our Herschel Experts below and we'll locate and resend your order confirmation.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal and how does it work?
PayPal is an online payment system that lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account.
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account.
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout.
- A PayPal pop-up window will allow you to enter your PayPal login details, where you then authorise the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number.
To find out more and sign up, please visit PayPal's website.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
Afterpay allows you to shop now and pay later, always interest-free. With Afterpay, your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks.
To check if you're eligible to use Afterpay, click here.
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY ONLINE?
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Your first payment will be taken when you place your order. First-time customers will have to provide payment details. Any returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, you can check out their FAQs for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE